Thursday, April 24, 2008

Working


Just figured I'd share a picture of where I spend most of my time during the day. On the right you'll see the new Cisco router we'll be using to connect our two sites...(oooooo.....aaaahhhhhh...yeay Cisco.) And on the left you will see the phone on which I get at least one call a day asking my why after 3 days something wasn't fixed that someone else was asked to fix. Just kidding...(kinda) Must be nice to be all important and busy all the time. LOL

/sarcastic
//i'm a little grumpy
///not as grumpy as some around here
////irritated by people who are supposed to know stuff they don't
/////more slashies

1 comment:

DeeDee Price said...

You are feeling rather slashy today aren't you! I know that it has been a frustrating couple of months. You are so talented at what you do. Unfortunately not everyone is as blessed. Keep up the good work! Love you babe!